For your hotel reservation in Milan, MiCodmc has been appointed as Official Housing Bureau of the 45th Annual Meeting of the ETA 2023.
MiCodmc offers you:
- Negotiated rates for your stay in Milan
- No booking fees
- A dedicated team of accommodation specialists
- A wide selection of hotels of all categories and styles in the proximity of the event, city center and surrounding areas
- A personalized tailor-made service
- Assistance before, onsite and after the event
P.le Carlo Magno 1 - 20149 Milan – Italy
Tel.: +39 02 4997 6275
Milan City Tax
Since September 2012, Milan City Council has introduced a city tax for tourists staying overnight in Milan. Tourists will have to pay the levy in addition to the hotel bill as follows:
- 5,00 EUR per person per night for guests staying at 4 and 5-star hotels
- 4,00 EUR per person per night for guests staying at 3-star hotels
Hotel accommodation for individual participants
Up to 9 rooms.
Please use the search and booking form:
Hotel accommodation for groups
Group reservations for 10 rooms or more will be handled by separate contracts and regulations.
In order to submit an enquiry for a group booking, please contact MiCo dmc by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the number of rooms needed, hotel category and preferred location if possible. Please note that telephone reservations will not be accepted.